Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Bio-diversity museum in Panama - I’m sure it brands me as an unsophisticated rube, but …….I don’t get it. Looks like something in the process of being torn down. Or the day after a hurricane. We loved Disney Hall (also Gehry) but only because the actual inside of the house was gorgeous and wonderful for music (second pic). When I talked with house-manager types at Disney Hall, they told me they constantly had to rescue people who got lost outside the hall or in the lobby areas - all those angular, non-90-degree hallways leading around angled corners and then being a dead-end. People couldn’t find their way back to their seats after intermission, without a search party.






1 comment:

  1. I wonder what "bio-diversity" means here. And I'm so confused, can't figure out where on the planet you are -- I know Panama but I started reading top to bottom, then realized should have done the opposite. I will re-read everything now and try to picture the map!

    ReplyDelete

Send G and B a Comment!